Sunday, January 09, 2011

Today is meet-people day cos I happen to randomly meet so many people.

Met Nathanael, rather he met me on the bus and never bothered to say Hi, on the way home from ballet.
Later I thought I saw MingRui at the MRT station.
Then I met Jiayi and Annette at EWF and finally I met Gina around HollandV.

How coincidental,
never met more random people on a single day before.

So anyway had dinner with the friends (We need a label otherwise I won't know how to describe you guys, but the 92 batch, which is actually somewhat wrong)
But yes, dinner at EWF with Bao, Chermaine, Glenn, Jacq, Kelly, Lynnie, Nathanael, Salad, Titus and Zijie.
Followed by Daily Scoopy and Amanda joined us then.
I can never get sick of Strawberry Shortcake, so nice.

Anyway if everybody hasn't already complained enough,
adult fare is so expensive!
I really can't wait to get the licence because nobody uses the car on weekdays!
Which means it's actually for me me me,
not that I'll drive to work though,
parking and ERP are suicide.

So yes, got Jonathan to give Salad and me a lift home,
(:

Yesterday was Netball Farewell at Heritage View,
it was good because we had SumKee for dinner.

Sum Kee is good stuff (Eh Nics I help you publicise, thank me (:) so you should really go patronise one day,
opposite Great World there.

Pictures up sooon,
I got loads of them.

No comments: